I have never made a Bucket List because I know there are things I want to do that I will never be able to do. So I have always been scared to write them down, as it will make it feel like a failure if I don’t ever manage to do them. Pessimist much !!
I also change my mind about what is really important, in terms of what I want to do first.
Oh what the heck, enough of overthinking
I am at a stage right now, where all my days are passing by, hours and days are rolling into one. I am living in a state of constant fluster, hurry and agitation, without a clear plan and objectives. Hence, all the days rolling into one. I am not achieving much, I want to do many things but I do not take action. I procrastinate and procrastinate and end up never doing anything.
So I have decided to take the plunge and try this bucket list out and see if I achieve anything.
No pressure. It does not matter if I do not achieve them. It is just a plan, to guide me, to help me plan my days a bit better.
Note : I have a feeling that my wishes are from one extreme to another, from simple to extravagant.
- Swim with dolphins, nah, I am only kidding. Actually maybe yes, I would like to do that one day….one day….
Anyway let’s start again. On a more serious note ( thinking cap on )
- Go on a solo trip
- Camp in my back garden in Summer and gaze at the stars ( I have wanted to do this for the last 5 years and failed )
- Get fit, be fit
- Visit Paris
- Go on a cruise
Go to France
- See the Northern Lights
- Visit Wales
- Have a blog and be consistent with it
- Fly in a hot air balloon
- Volunteer and make a difference in someone’s life
- Create my dream home
- Eat healthier and teach the children to eat healthily
- Learn how to take photos of the stars
- Have a picnic
- Sponsor a child in need
- Run a Marathon
- Take better care of myself
- Say No more often (thus not putting myself in situations that will only hurt me )
- Have a very good relationship with my children
- Take a photo a day
- Visit Devon
- Walk everyday for 30-60 minutes.
I will leave it at 23 things for now, as I am really racking my brain for what I would like to do, to achieve.
I am certain I would like to do a lot more things, and sometimes, they are really small things, so small that I can’t think of them at the moment.
Have you got a bucket list? Does it work for you? I would love to hear from you.
∗Bucket List ∗ a number of experiences or achievements that a person hopes to have or accomplish during their lifetime